Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some Introductory Notes

The story will be written alternating the narrator between Him and Her.  I did not write names for the main characters; thought secondary ones will be named.  It will keep your mind open to the possibilities of each one, even when you discover who they “really” are.

Sometimes there will be missing parts in one part that you will find on the following post. I did that on purpose to add little cliffhangers along the story.  Let me know if they are too confusing. 

I may add, probably at the end, a part written in third person, but I’m not sure yet. Let see how the story flows.

I’ll be posting Chapter 1 soon (maybe tomorrow) and, if I finish typing in time, also Chapter 2. Each chapter will be more or less 500 words. The style will strive in short sentences-paragraphs, to make it lighter.

This has not been "betaed" (hubby still refuses to read my stories), so I take full blame for spelling/grammatical errors.

Enjoy and feel free to review and comment.

1 comment: